Mobile Printing Instructions
Send print jobs to any CRDL branch from your computer, phone, or mobile device. Printed documents can be picked up at your chosen branch during normal operating hours.
Print jobs with more than 20 pages will require additional coordination with library staff at the patron's chosen branch.
Print by Website
- Select the location where you would like to pick up your print job.
- Follow the instructions on the page that opens to send your print job to the desired location.
- Stop by your selected location to retrieve your print job within 24 hours.
Print by email
- Select your branch - where you would like to pick up your print job.
- Select your printer from one of the email addresses listed for the location. If you want your document to be printed in color and double-sided, select the color double-sided email address.
- Enter text into the Subject line of your email (required, ex. Mobile print request for *your last name*).
- Attach your document and Send it.
- Stop by your selected branch to pick up your print job within 24 hours.