How It Works
Using Curbside Pickup is simple.
- Place items on hold by visiting the library catalog and placing a hold on the items you want. You can also call the branch to have library staff place items on reserve. Be sure to choose the location you wish to pick up at.
- You will receive a notification when your books are ready. This will be by your preferred method on file; phone, mail, email, or text.
- Drive to the library and park in the loading zone on University Street in front of Veterans Memorial Library. This is the parking spot closest to Illinois Street. Park in front of the building at all other locations.
- Call the branch phone number when you arrive and let the library staff know you are there. Please be prepared to provide a description of your vehicle, and if you have any special needs or instructions. If you don’t own a cell phone, please call your pickup location before you leave your home, and our staff will be happy to schedule a time for you.
- We will then bring your materials to you. Please stay in your vehicle and a staff member will bring your materials to your vehicle. Once they have headed back to the building you may retrieve your materials.
When you are finished with your items, return them to the book drop of your nearest location.