Make a Difference at your CRDL
Have a talent or time to share? Want to give back, and make your community a better place? Volunteer at your library.
Volunteers who are 18 and over can:
- Perform basic office tasks including copying, cutting, shredding, filing, and cleaning.
- Assist staff with program set-up, clean-up, and running of events. Some volunteers may take photos.
- Throughout the year, various special projects will come up which volunteers may be recruited for. These projects may be short-term, or one-day, while others may be long-term, ongoing projects.
Volunteers who are between the ages of 12 and 18 years old can:
- Help plan displays, assist with programs, and more!
- Support Youth Services Librarian with other projects as assigned.
Affordable Care Act
Information on the comprehensive health care reform law.
American Cancer Society
Our National Cancer Information Specialists are available to help you with any patient services, resource requests, or cancer information questions twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
CCN Food Pantry
Our goal is to fight hunger by providing supplemental food to Isabella County families in need with dignity and equity.